Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-05-31

Design Team change

We would like to announce the change in our Design Team. Anna Rogalska decided to step down the team (due to personal reasons). We all send good vibrations to Anna and we wish her all the best and only positive outcome!! <3

Because of stepping down the team by Anna, we started to look for a new designer. The result is, that there are two new, talented designers, that we welcome in our team - Nadya Drozdowa and Arantzazu Sangrador. We are very happy, that both ladies agreed to join us - they will inspire you beginning from June. And now they will tell you a little bit about themselves :)

* * * * * *




Hello everyone! My name is Nadya Drozdova,  I am 29 years old. I live in Tallinn, Estonia with my 7 years old daughter, my husband and black maine-coon cat. I am so excited to be a part of such a great team! I started to work with paints and mediums one year ago and since that time I just adore mixed-media. My own style I call "Light and romantic“ because I love using flowers in my creations. But sometimes I like to do something on the black background with bright colors and metal elements. I hope that my creations will be interesting and inspiring for You. Hugs, Nadya




Hi everyone! My name is Arantzazu, I live in Bilbao(Spain). I'm a mixed media lover! I love creating backgrounds, giving them texture and above all color! I would have said before that layouts were my favorite project but right now I prefer to experiment! I do not care about the support if I have a great background!

* * * * * *

If you have some time, maybe you would like to leave a warm comment for both ladies, to encourage them and send them some good vibes...
Have a great day!
Tusia Lech

18 comments:

  1. Arantzazu is a great artist! Congratulations to have her in the team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias Silvia!❤❤❤❤

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to both of you!!!! 😊😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love creations of both of you ladies!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!!!! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you both! I look forward to seeing your beautiful works of art and being inspired! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to both of you, I am so looking forward to see what you will come up with. Thank you :)

    Kind regards
    Mariane

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.